- TECH SPECS
- DURA-Structure™ strong steel frame & load-bearing side shelves
- Weather-sealed SURE-Spark™ Electronic Ignition
- Commercial Grade 304 stainless steel lid exterior
- CAST-Advantage™ heat-retaining cast-iron lid ends
- STEADY-Fire™ Extra Deep Cookbox for versatile cooking
- Four STEADY-Fire™ 304 stainless steel burners & heat plates
- EASY-Care™ 304 stainless steel cooking grates
- Liquid Propane/Natural Gas Convertible*
*With the purchase of additional conversion kit
MAIN COOKING SURFACE
- 562 SQ. IN.
TOTAL COOKING SURFACE
- 742 SQ. IN.
MAIN GRILL BTUs
SIDE BURNER BTUs
DIMENSIONS (LID OPEN)
- 154 CM
DIMENSIONS (LID CLOSED)
- 125 CM
- 61 L x 26 W x 49 H IN
- 38.5 L x 29.9 W x 33.4” H
- 109.6 KG
BUILT TO LAST
The Vermont Castings Vanguard™ BBQ is built with a strong DURA-Structure™ rigid steel frame, load-bearing reinforced side shelves, and an industrial cart design that doesn’t back down to extreme conditions, ensuring your grill stands strong for years to come. The SURE-Spark™weather-sealed electronic ignition system is lab-tested to provide a safe and reliable start, every time.
The STEADY-Fire™ Integrated Heat-Control system incorporates 304 stainless steel burners & heat plates to deliver consistent and even heat across your grill, while the extra-deep cook box works to better circulate heat & minimize flare ups. Simultaneously, the CAST-Advantage™heat-retaining cast-iron lid ends help to capture and store heat, even in cold temperatures, for all-season grilling.
MAINTENANCE MADE EASY
Vermont Castings Vanguard™ BBQs are designed to help you better maintain your grill for increased longevity. The EASY-Care™ front-access grease collection drawer gives you easy & clean access to the grease tray for quick & effortless clean up. A simple and seamless design used on the EASY-Care™ cast-iron/304 stainless steel cooking grates make brushing and scraping hassle-free.