1. Preheat grill to medium high. Clean grates and then brush with oil.
2. In a large bowl, mix together pork, egg, breadcrumbs, garlic, parsley, 2 tsp (10 mL) Vermont Castings Bold Burger Rub, chipotle pepper and 1 tbsp (15 mL) mayonnaise until well combined. (TIP: use clean, dampened hands.)
3. Divide mixture into 4 and form 4 patties. Place on a plate, cover with plastic wrap and set aside in the refrigerator.
4. In a second large bowl, whisk remaining 3 tbsp (45 mL) mayo with rice vinegar, maple syrup, salt and pepper. Add coleslaw mix and toss until well coated. Set aside in the refrigerator.
5. Remove patties from refrigerator and sprinkle each patty on both sides with remaining 1 tsp (5 mL) of Vermont Castings Bold Burger Rub, tsp (1 mL) per patty.
6. Place patties on grill and cook, covered, flipping once until patties reach an internal temperature of 160˚F (71˚C), 10-12 minutes.
7. Remove patties from the grill and allow them to rest for 5 minutes.
8. Grill brioche buns until lightly toasted.
9. Place 1 patty on each bun and top with coleslaw, dividing evenly, about cup (125 mL) per burger.