Vermont Castings Limited Warranty*
Top Lid including Cast Iron End Caps (Excluding Paint)
Cart Frame (Excluding Paint)
Firebox (Excluding Paint)
Stainless Steel Burners
Stainless Steel Heat Plates
All Other Parts & Paint
(Excluding Chipping, Scratches, Rust, Discolouration)
*Subject to restrictions
Warranty Information, Preface, & Explanation
As used herein, the terms, “we”, “us” and “our” mean TRILEAF DISTRIBUTION TRIFEUIL, and the terms “you” and “your” mean you, the purchaser.
TRILEAF DISTRIBUTION TRIFEUIL
2180 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON, Canada
We warrant that this barbeque (the “Product”) only to you, the ORIGINAL PURCHASER:
- If this Product was a gift or a promotional item, only to the person for whom it was purchased, or received it as promotional item and is not transferable to subsequent owners.
- We warrant the Product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the durations indicated below when operating in accordance with the accompanying Owner’s Manual.
- We agree to repair or replace the part that is defective in material or workmanship subject to the limitations and exclusions listed below:
Owner’s Responsibilities & Limitations
- You must provide us with the original sales receipt and/or invoice for the Product when making any claim under this Warranty
- Warranty only applies if you take reasonable care of the Product by following all assembly instructions, local/national building and fire codes, usage instructions, and preventative maintenance as outlined in the accompanying Owner’s Manual
- If you live in a coastal area, or you have your product located near a pool, maintenance includes regular washing and rinsing of the exterior surfaces as outlined in the owner’s manual.
- To submit a warranty claim or receive support for your Product, please call the Vermont Castings Customer Care Hotline (1-844-586-4660) or visit us online (VermontCastingsBBQ.com/En/Warranty).
The warranty lapses if there are damages, deteriorations, discolorations, and/or rust for which we are not responsible, caused by:
- Normal Wear & Tear: Wear & Tear, includes cosmetic and other immaterial deterioration that may come with ownership of your grill over time, such as dents/scratches, chipping, discoloration caused by environment or heat, surface corrosion, rust or rust perforation, chemical exposure in the atmosphere and other damages which result with normal use and are otherwise uncontrollable by us.
- This warranty applies only when the product is used in Canada.
- Accidental damage (not caused by a material defect), abuse, tampering or misuse, alteration, modification, misapplication, vandalism, neglect, careless handling, damages caused by improper assembly or installation, alterations, and clearance to combustible materials.
- Failure to properly perform regular maintenance, safety checks and service, including but not limited to removal of insects from venturi tubes, resulting in a flash-back fire, damage caused by grease fires, flare-up fires or fires resulting from improper connection of hose to gas source.
- Use of improper cleaning products, such as indoor stainless-steel cleaners, abrasive and chemical cleaners, porcelain oven cleaner and other chemical cleaners which can cause damage to surfaces.
- Insects (such as spiders) and rodents (such as squirrels), including but not limited to damage to burners and/or gas hoses.
- Exposure to salt air and/or chlorine sources such as swimming pools and hot tubs/spas.
- Severe weather conditions such as hail, hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis or surges, tornadoes or severe storms.
- Acid rain and other environmental factors.
- Use of non-genuine manufacturer parts voids this warranty, and any damages that result hereby are not covered by this warranty.
- Any damages related to improper assembly and conversion of the Product will void this warranty.
- We will not be responsible for the installation, labor or any other costs or expenses related to the re-installation of a warranted part, and such expenses are not covered by this warranty.
- Shipping and handling charges, export duties and any labour costs are your responsibility, including all part orders that are in/out of warranty.
There are no other express warranties except as set forth herein and any applicable implied warranties of merchantability and fitness (or those provided for by law) are limited in duration to the period of coverage of this express written limited warranty.
- No warranties shall apply after the applicable period of this warranty
- No other warranties given by any person, including a dealer or retailer, with respect to any Product (such as any “extended warranties”), shall bind us.
- Upon investigation, we may repair or replace (at our option) a defective part that is covered by this warranty.
- In no event under this voluntary warranty shall recovery of any kind be greater than the amount of the original purchase price of the Product.
- You acknowledge the inherent risks of use of a gas fired appliance and you assume the risk and liability for loss, damage, or injury to you and your property and/or to others and their property arising out of the misuse or abuse of the Product or failure to follow instructions provided in the accompanying Owner’s Manual.
- Parts replaced under this warranty are warranted only for the remaining balance of the above mentioned warranty period.
- This warranty applies to personal/recreational outside use only and does not apply to the Product being used in commercial, communal or multi-unit settings such as restaurants, hotels, resorts, or rental properties.
- We may from time to time change the design of our Product(s). Nothing contained in this warranty shall be construed as obligating us to incorporate such design changes into previously manufactured Product(s), nor shall such changes be construed as an admission that previous designs were defective.
- We do not authorize any person or company to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with the installation, use, removal, return, or replacement of its equipment; and no such representations are binding on us.
- This limited warranty will not reimburse you for the cost of any inconvenience, food, personal injury (wherever permissible by law) or property damage.
- We shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages resulting from its breach of this written warranty or any implied warranty.
- We shall not be responsible for any legal fees or expenses incurred by you in connection with this warranty
WARRANTY PROCESSING/REPLACEMENT PARTS
- The original receipt and/or invoice will be required together with a serial number and a model number when making any warranty claims.
- We reserve the right to have our representative inspect any Product or part prior to honoring any warranty claim. The Manufacturer may ask you to send parts, or images for inspection.
To submit a warranty claim or receive support for your Product, please call the Vermont Castings Customer Care Hotline (1-844-586-4660) or visit our Warranty page.