1. In a small bowl combine 1 tsp (5 mL) lemon juice, 1 tsp (5 mL) Vermont Castings Chicken & Poultry Rub, Greek yogurt, garlic and parsley. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator.
2. Cut chicken into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces and place in a zip-top plastic bag.
3. In a small bowl whisk remaining lemon juice, 2 tsp (10 mL) Vermont Castings Chicken & Poultry Rub, oil, and oregano and pour over bagged chicken, tossing to combine.
4. Seal zip-top bag and place chicken in the refrigerator to marinate for 5-8 minutes.
5. Preheat grill to medium high. Clean grates and then brush with oil.
6. Remove chicken from bag and thread pieces onto 4 Vermont Casting skewers.
7. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tsp (5 mL) Chicken and Poultry rub and place on grates.
8. Grill, covered, flipping once, until chicken is browned and reaches an internal temperature of 165˚F (74˚C), 13-15 minutes.
9. Remove chicken to a platter and serve with Greek yogurt dip.