1. Preheat grill to medium high. Clean grates and then brush with oil.
2. In a dry saucepan, toast the pine nuts over medium heat, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, 2-3 minutes. Transfer pine nuts to a bowl to cool, then roughly chop.
3. Remove the zest from the orange with a micro-plane grater. Cut the orange in half and juice it.
4. In a small bowl, combine orange zest, 3 tbsp (45 mL) orange juice, chopped parsley, pine nuts, minced garlic, olive oil and salt, stirring until well combined.
5. Rub pork chops on all sides with Vermont Castings Homestyle Pork Rub.
6. Grill chops, covered, flipping once, until internal temperature reaches 145˚F (63˚C), 6-8 minutes.
7. Allow chops to rest for 3 minutes then serve topped with citrus-arsley mixture.