1. In a small bowl combine yogurt, feta cheese, lemon juice, and 1 tsp (5 mL) Vermont Castings Smoked Salt & Pepper Rub. Stir in chives. Transfer to a serving bowl, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator until serving time.
2. Preheat grill to medium high. Clean grates and then brush with oil.
3. In a large bowl, toss chicken wings with 2 tbsp (30 mL) oil.
4. Add remaining 4 tbsp (60 mL) Vermont Castings Smoked Salt & Pepper Rub, 1 tbsp (15 mL) at a time, tossing between additions until wings are well coated.
5. Place wings on grill and cook with the lid closed, turning occasionally, until skin is crispy, and wings are cooked through with an internal temperature of 165˚F (74˚C), 15-18 minutes.
6. In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter and Sriracha.
7. Toss cooked wings into butter mixture until well coated.
8. Transfer wings to a platter and serve with chilled yogurt dip.