1. In a blender, combine mango, crushed tomato, red wine vinegar, honey and 1 tbsp (15 mL) Vermont Castings Sweet Rib Rub. Puree until smooth. Transfer half the sauce to Vermont Castings basting set, reserve remaining sauce for another use.
2. Preheat grill to medium high. Clean grates and then brush with oil.
3. Sprinkle pork chops with remaining Vermont Castings Sweet Rib Rub.
4. Grill chops, flipping once, 5-6 minutes.
5. Brush mango mixture over chops and continue to grill, flipping and basting once more, until chops are cooked through, another 2 minutes or until chops reach an internal temperature of 145˚F (6˚C).
6. Brush one final time with mango mixture and then let rest for 3 minutes before serving.